This delicious starter is a great summer treat!
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 1 small ciabatta loaf, cut into 1½ cm thick slices
- Oil spray
- 350g jar Leggo’s Stir Through Sauce – Roasted Vegetables
- 250g Heirloom or mixed coloured tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- 180g tub bocconcini, drained and torn into bite sized pieces
- Basil leaves, for garnish
Spray ciabatta slices on both sides with oil and grill until golden.
Spread Leggo’s Stir Through Sauce on toasted ciabatta and top with tomatoes, bocconcini and basil leaves. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
Using your favourite Leggo’s Stir Through Sauce when making bruschetta adds a great burst of flavour.