Pasta with mushrooms, zucchini, cherry tomatoes and spinach in a cheesy tomato sauce.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 500g short pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 5mm slices
- 500g jar Leggo’s Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Marinated fetta cheese, crumbled, for serving
Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain and return to hot saucepan.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a non stick frypan. Add mushrooms and zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add Leggo’s Pasta Sauce and cherry tomatoes and stir until sauce is heated through.
Pour sauce over pasta and toss with spinach leaves. Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with fetta. Serve immediately.
Fetta can be replaced with torn pieces of bocconcini cheese.