One of the easiest dishes to prepare, this slow cooked ragu is packed with flavour!
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:360 mins
- 800g piece whole pork scotch fillet
- 500g jar Leggo’s Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 400g pasta of your choice
- Shredded parmesan, for serving
- Green salad and crusty bread, for serving
Place pork in a slow cooker and pour combined Leggo’s Pasta Sauce and water over the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or overnight.
Pull or shred pork using 2 forks, removing and discarding any fat. Reserve meat juices and season to taste.
Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain. Gently toss pulled pork and all residual meat juices through the pasta. Serve topped with parmesan and crusty bread to mop up juices.
Pulled pork is also delicious in burger buns with coleslaw.