Pizza topped with salami, ham, sausage, chicken, capsicum and drizzled with barbeque sauce
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 1 x 20cm store bought pizza base
- ¼ cup Leggo’s Tomato Paste
- 6 slices salami
- ½ cup cooked shredded BBQ chicken
- 1 sausage, skin removed and rolled into rough balls
- ¼ small red capsicum, sliced
- 4 slices ham
- ½ cup grated pizza cheese
- Barbeque sauce, for drizzling
- Rocket leaves, for garnish
Place pizza base on a lightly oiled pizza tray. Spread Leggo’s Tomato Paste evenly over bases. Top with salami, chicken, sausage, capsicum, and ham. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes or until sausage is cooked through. Drizzle with barbeque sauce and serve garnished with rocket.
Chorizo sausage, pancetta or prosciutto could also be used on this pizza.