A delicious crisp pizza topped with prosciutto, salami, tomato and fresh rocket
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 1 x 50g sachet Leggo's Pizza Sauce
- 1 x 30cm pre-prepared pizza base
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 slices prosciutto, torn into strips
- 50g sliced salami
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup rocket leaves
Spread Leggo’s Pizza Sauce on pizza base. Arrange onion, prosciutto and salami on pizza.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Top with cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with mozzarella.
Return to oven and cook for a further 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
Serve pizza topped with rocket.
For something different, place prosciutto on pizza after it is cooked in STEP 4 with the rocket.