An easy side dish to any meal
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 1kg potatoes, pumpkin, carrots and sweet potatoes, for roasting
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Leggo’s Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
Peel vegetables and cut into pieces. Place all marinade ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
Add vegetables to bowl and coat well with marinade mixture. Place into a large baking dish, cover with aluminium foil and bake in the pre-heated oven 190°C for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Serve with your favourite roast meat.