Garlic prawn pizza with chilli and bocconcini cheese
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 16 peeled raw prawns, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 x 20cm store bought pizza bases
- 1/3 cup Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- 150g drained bocconcini cheese, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges and green salad, for serving
Combine prawns, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Season to taste.
Place pizza bases on lightly oiled pizza trays. Spread Leggo’s Pizza Sauce evenly over each pizza base. Top with garlic prawns and bocconcini.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 8-10 minutes or until prawns are cooked. Sprinkle over chilli, lemon zest and chopped parsley. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and a green salad.
Alternatively, buy store made garlic prawns to omit STEP 1.