A fresh and creamy tortellini bake with cherry tomatoes, spinach and salami.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:30 mins
- 630g bag chilled Leggo’s Fresh Tortellini with Ricotta and Roasted Vegetables
- 525g tub chilled Leggo’s Creamy Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta Bake
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 10 slices salami, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Basil leaves, for garnish
Cook Leggo’s Fresh Tortellini following packet directions. Drain and return to hot saucepan.
Stir through Leggo’s Pasta Bake sauce, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach leaves. Place in 28cm x 20cm baking dish. Roll salami halves into a cone shape and poke into pasta bake. Sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.
For a spicy twist, use thinly cut slices of hot pepperoni instead of salami.