A creamy chicken pasta dish that’s packed with flavour and colour and guaranteed to be a family winner!
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 625g spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onions, diagonally sliced
- 2 cups shredded BBQ chicken
- 565g jar Leggo’s Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Shredded parmesan cheese, for serving
Cook tortellini following packet directions. Add broccoli to the same pan just before tortellini is al dente and cook until just tender. Drain and keep warm.
Heat oil in a large non stick frypan. Sauté spring onions and chicken for 1-2 minutes. Add Leggo’s Pasta Sauce and bring to the boil. Stir in tortellini and broccoli. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts and parmesan cheese.
To save time, use frozen broccoli and cook according to packet directions, if desired.