A quick and easy tender chicken mix with spicy tomato, roasted capsicum and cannellini bean sauce.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:24 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 200g mushrooms, halved
- 600g chicken tenderloins
- 350g jar Leggo's Stir Through Sauce – Spicy Tomato and Roasted Capsicum
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add onions, zucchini and mushrooms and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from frypan and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in the same frypan and cook chicken tenderloins for 4-5 minutes on either side or until golden brown. Add Leggo’s Stir Through Sauce and simmer covered for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Return vegetables to frypan with the cannellini beans and gently stir to combine. Serve with crusty bread and garnish with basil leaves.
Slice 2 large chicken breasts in quarters as an alternative to chicken tenderloins.