A quick and delicious pizza the whole family will love
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 2 x 20cm store bought pizza bases
- ¼ cup Leggo’s Tomato Paste
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked shredded BBQ chicken
- ½ small red capsicum, sliced
- ½ small green capsicum, sliced
- ½ small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup fresh pineapple pieces
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Barbeque sauce, for drizzling
Place pizza bases on lightly oiled pizza trays. Spread Leggo’s Tomato Paste evenly over bases. Top each with garlic, chicken, capsicums, onion and pineapple. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve drizzled with barbeque sauce.
Serve garnished with rocket.