A delicious chicken pizza, topped with cheese filled baby capsicums
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- ½ cup Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded BBQ chicken
- 2 pre-prepared pizza bases
- 220g tub fresh cherry bocconcini cheese, drained
- 175g packet mini capsicums, halved lengthways, seeds removed
- Rocket leaves, for garnish
- Balsamic dressing
Mix 1/3 cup Leggo’s Pizza Sauce with oil and chicken. Spread over pizza bases and top with 12 sliced bocconcini balls.
Spoon ½ teaspoon of remaining pizza sauce into each halved capsicum. Cut remaining bocconcini balls in half and place inside halved capsicums. Arrange on pizza bases and grill under a hot grill until cheese has melted.
Meanwhile, toss rocket leaves with balsamic dressing.
Top cooked pizzas with rocket and serve immediately.
Mini capsicums can be found in multi packs in the fruit & vegetable section of the supermarket.