Agnolotti pasta in a salami and mushroom Napoli sauce.
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 630g packet Leggo’s Fresh Agnolotti with Chicken, Garlic and Italian Herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60g salami, cut into strips
- 2 large field mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced
- 525g Leggo’s Fresh Napoli Sauce
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Cook Leggo’s Agnolotti following packet directions. Drain and return to hot saucepan.
Heat oil in a large frypan. Cook salami and mushrooms for 2-4 minutes or until mushrooms are softened. Stir in spring onions and Leggo’s Fresh Napoli Sauce and cook until heated through.
Gently toss Agnolotti through sauce. Spoon into serving bowls and serve with parmesan cheese.
For a dish with more heat, choose a hot salami.